Dorman 905-112 | Automatic Transmission Shift Lever
Special Price $43.06 Regular Price $50.66
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Shifter feeling shiftless lately? This replacement automatic transmission shift lever directly restores operation to catch gears effectively, while retaining original equipment look and feel.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Direct replacement - this shift lever matches the look and function of the original equipment shifter on specific vehicle model years, makes and models
- Ford 2011-99, Mercury 2001-99
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of engineers and inspectors in the United States
- Auto, Automatic, Trans, Transmission, Shift, Lever, Levers, Gear, Column
- SHIFTER SELECT LEVER
- Matching appearance - specifically designed to provide seamless replacement
- Shifter Select Lever
- Effective fix - replacement restores proper shifting for safe driving
|Housing Mount Hole Quantity||1|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Package Contents||Shift Lever Assembly; Boot|
|With Overdrive Switch||Yes|
|With Safety Lock Button||No|
- Ford: XL2Z7210BA
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer - Position: N/A
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer - Position: N/A
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
- 2003-2003 Ford Explorer Sport - Position: N/A
- 1999-2011 Ford Ranger - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.