Dorman Products 917-200 Engine Variable Timing Solenoid
- Dorman 917-200 Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid
- Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid
- Ideal replacement - this VVT solenoid is professionally engineered to match the function and performance of the stock part on specific vehicle applications
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure a long service life
- Excellent value - the VVT solenoid is built to perform like original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Vehicle tested - has undergone on-vehicle testing to ensure proper fit and performance
- California Proposition 65: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Color/Finish: Silver; Zinc-Plated
- Electrical Connector Type: Plug and Socket
- Item Grade: Standard Replacement
- Overall Height (in): 1.49 In.
- Overall Width (in): 1.07 In.
- Package Contents: 1 Solenoid, 1 Screw, 1 Gasket
- Plug/Connector Type: Plug and Socket
- Shaft Diameter (in): 0.708 In.
- Solenoid Activation Type: Electromagnetic
- Solenoid Finish: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 12V
This item may interchange to the following part numbers from other brands. This is provided for reference only and does not guarantee that the part your are buying is identical to the part numbers from the brands listed below. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table.
- Airtex 2T1010
- Beck/Arnley 103-8010
- BWD VV1001
- Cardone New 7V2003
- Ford 3L3Z6M280EA
- Ford 8L3Z6M280A
- Ford 8L3Z6M280B
- Gates VVS102
- Scan Tech 30.4683
- Spectra Premium VTS1004
- Standard Motor Products VVT101
- Standard Motor Products VVT290
- Standard Motor Products VVT291
- TechSmart L53001
- Ultra-Power Auto Parts 917200
- Wells TS1010
ABOUT DORMAN PRODUCTS
People's lives and livelihoods depend upon cars and trucks. Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix these vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and installers first.
Since 1918, we have been the automotive aftermarket’s pioneering problem solvers. We have released thousands of parts and components that people could once only buy from original equipment manufacturers. By always innovating, we have led the way in growing the aftermarket, providing more opportunity to individuals and businesses who depend on automotive maintenance. That’s why our catalog includes more than 80,000 products and grows every year.
What makes us distinct from other aftermarket companies is our customer-first mindset. Everything we do is centered around providing customer value, both in the quality of our products, and the creativity of our solutions. Our engineers and designers go out of their way to save repair technicians time, and save vehicle owners money.
The engine that powers us is our Culture of Contribution. We empower and celebrate new ideas throughout our organization, because that just means we have more ways to solve problems. Our family-run roots give us a spirit of entrepreneurship that accelerates our speed and agility. This is a rare combination in a fast-growing, global enterprise that makes Dorman a special place to work.
|Part Type||Engine Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoid|
|Short Description||Variable Valve Timing Solenoid|
|PartSubCategory||Valve Train Components|
|FitmentSummary||This part generally fits Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles & includes models such as Expedition, Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, F-150, F-250, F-250 Super Duty, F-350, F-350 Super Duty, Lobo, Mark LT, Mountaineer, Mustang, Navigator with the trims of Base Co|
|Buyers Guide||FORD EXPEDITION 14-05 V8-5.4L, FORD EXPLORER 2010 V6-4.0L, FORD EXPLORER 10-06 V8-4.6L, FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC 10-07 V8-4.6L, FORD F-150 10-09 V8-4.6L, FORD F-150 10-04 V8-5.4L, FORD F-250 2001 V8-5.4L, FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 10-05 V8-5.4L, FORD F-350 08|
|Interchange||103-8010, 2T1010, 30.4683, 3L3Z6M280EA, 7V2003, 8L3Z6M280A, 8L3Z6M280B, 917200, L53001, SK917200, TS1010, VTS1004, VV1001, VVS102, VVT101, VVT290, VVT291, 3L3Z6M280EA, 8L3Z6M280A, 8L3Z6M280B|