Dorman 917-522 | Transfer Case Gasket
Special Price $7.00 Regular Price $10.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Transfer case gasket warped and cracked? This replacement gasket restores a tight seal to prevent fluid leaks on certain vehicle years, makes and models.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Effective fix - restores a tight seal in the transfer case after original gasket fails
- Durable construction - built for reliable longevity, free of defects in materials and workmanship
- TRANSFER GASKET
- Direct replacement - this transfer case gasket matches the fit and performance of the original gasket on specific vehicle applications
- Ford 2018-80, Lincoln 2008-98, Mercury 2001-97
- Transfer Case Gasket
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of designers and engineers in the United States
- Transfer, Case, Gasket, Gaskets, Cases
|Package Contents||1 Transfer Case Gasket|
|Seals Included||No Seal Required|
w/Power Take Off (PTO)
- Ford: E7TZ7086A
- RockAuto: E7TZ-7086-A
- 2005-2018 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer - Position: N/A
- 1990-1997 Ford F59 - Position: N/A
- 2006-2009 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 2005-2005 Ford E-350 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 1980-1996 Ford Bronco - Position: N/A
- 1998-2006 Lincoln Navigator - Position: N/A
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT - Position: N/A
- 2005-2005 Ford E-150 Club Wagon - Position: N/A
- 2011-2013 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2005-2014 Ford E-250 - Position: N/A
- 1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1998-2006 Ford Expedition - Position: N/A
- 2005-2016 Ford E-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1990-1997 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 1999-2004 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 1990-1997 Ford F-350 - Position: N/A
- 2005-2014 Ford E-150 - Position: N/A
- 1980-2008 Ford F-150 - Position: N/A
- 1990-1999 Ford F-250 - Position: N/A
- 1990-1997 Ford F Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1996-2001 Ford Explorer - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.