Dorman 924-329 | Body Mount
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Don't let worn body mounts ruin your vehicle's comfortable ride. This body mount includes all the hardware required for an easy replacement. Made with quality materials for a long service life, this vehicle-specific design is a perfect fit.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Ford 2007-05
- body, mount, mounts
- Quality tested - has undergone testing to ensure proper fit and performance
- BODY MOUNT KIT
- Quality construction - manufactured from premium materials for a long service life
- Ford Body Mount Kit
- Direct replacement - this body mount fits and functions like the original equipment mount
|Material||Foam and Rubber|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||Upper and Lower Bushings; Retainer; and Bolt|
Body Position 3 or 4
- Ford: 5C3Z1000155B
- 2005-2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2005-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2005-2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2005-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.
Can AMP Research PowerSteps be adjusted?
Yes, AMP Research PowerSteps can be adjusted for extension and retraction speed, sensitivity, height, and distance from the vehicle body.