Dorman 926-112 | Parking Brake Lever Kit
Special Price $28.04 Regular Price $32.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Park brake refusing to release? Corrosion can take its toll on the original parking brake actuators causing them to seize and stop working. This parking brake lever kit is a direct replacement for the original equipment hardware for proper fit.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Easy installation - requires no special tools to install
- Quality assured - this part has undergone testing to ensure a trouble-free installation
- Quality materials - this parking brake lever kit is coated for corrosion resistance
- PARKING BRAKE LEVER KIT
- Ford 2005-99
- Direct replacement - this park brake lever kit matches the fit and function of the original parking brake actuators
- parking, brake, lever, kit, brakes, levers, kits
- Parking Brake Shoe Actuator Kit
|Lever Overall Length||4.5|
|Lever Overall Width||1.1|
|Lever Shape||Bell Crank|
|Package Contents||1 Parking Brake Lever Kit|
- Ford: F81Z2A637AA
- 1999-2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion - Position: N/A
- 1999-2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1999-2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 1999-2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.