Dorman 934-406 | Drive Shaft Center Support Bearing
Special Price $72.24 Regular Price $84.99
Out of stock
This drive shaft center bearing is designed to match the fit and function of the original bearing on specified vehicles, and is engineered for durability and reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Lexus GS300 2005-98, Lexus GS400 2000-98, Lexus GS430 2004-01
- Direct replacement - this drive shaft center bearing is designed to match the fit and function of the original bearing on specified vehicles
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Restores functionality - this bearing is made to fit and fully restore part functionality after the original bearing fails
- Drive, Shaft, Center, Centre, Support, Bearing, Shafts, Bearings
- Driveshaft Center Support Bearing
- DRIVESHAFT CARRIER BEARING KIT
|Installation Hardware Included||No|
|Installation Instructions Included||No|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||2|
|Support Bearing Type||Housing Mounted Bearing|
- Toyota: 3723030170
- Beck/Arnley: 101-8054
- Skyward Automotive Products LLC: SK934406
- 2001-2004 Lexus GS430 - Position: N/A
- 1998-2000 Lexus GS400 - Position: N/A
- 1998-2005 Lexus GS300 - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.