Dorman 939-247 | Wheel
Special Price $117.89 Regular Price $130.99
Only 6 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Damaged your wheel, or looking to upgrade? This wheel is specifically designed to directly replace the original wheel on certain vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet safety standards for reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Wheel, Wheels, Steel
- Nissan Rogue 2013-08, Nissan Rogue Select 2015-14
- 16 x 6.5 In. Steel Wheel
- Direct replacement - this wheel is designed to match the fit and structural appearance of the original wheel on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality and appearance for a competitive price
- Thoroughly tested - dynamic radial testing, radial run-out testing, and axial run-out testing ensures performance
- STEEL WHEEL
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of designers and engineers in the United States
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 114.3|
|Bolt Pattern Diameter||114.3 mm|
|Bore Diameter||66 mm|
|Center Cap Included||No|
|Dimensions||16 x 6.5|
|Load Rating (lbs)||590 lb|
|Lug Hole Diameter||14.5|
|Lug Hole Quantity||5|
|Offset (mm)||40 mm|
|Package Contents||1 Wheel|
|Valve Stem Diameter||11.5|
16 In. Steel Wheels
- RockAuto: STL62499U45N
- Nissan: 40300JM00B
- Keystone Auto Industries: STL62499U45N
- HH Auto Wheel & Trim: STL62499
- 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue - Position: N/A
- 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue Select - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.