EBC Brakes DP4036R | Front Disc Brake Pad Set
Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
EBC Yellowstuff is an aramid fibre based brake compound with high brake effect form cold and is possibly one of the first ever compounds that can be used for STREET AND TRACK DRIVING. These pads do not require warm up but do get even stronger under the heat of hard driving. These are not a low dust pad and if your desire is for a low dust premium street use pad, you should consider EBC Redstuff.When considering full race use, Yellowstuff has been a strong favourite, having been used for two years in the Swedish Camaro Cup and at numerous other race events where a stock caliper system is fitted.It is also the choice of 90-percent of the Mazda MX5 Miata competitors in the UK race series and has an unblemished record as rotor friendly track pad for vehicles up to 2000 lbs weight or 200 BHP.In the USA the SCCA and NASA drivershave been testing Yellowstuff with feedback and good reports POURING in from a 543 test driver major market proving event with these groups. Read that figure again 543 test drivers.There is no guesswork here.
BRAND: EBC Brakes
- Yellowstuff Street And Track Brake Pads
- High Friction Pad
- Zero Fade Race Developed Compound
- Better High Speed Stopping
- Can Be Used On Street/Race Track
- Yellowstuff Street And Track Brake Pads|
- Brakes Effective Right From Cold
|WARNING CA Proposition 65
- 2010-2010 Lotus Evora - Position: Front
- 2012-2014 Lotus Evora - Position: Front
- 2016-2018 Lotus Evora - Position: Rear
- 2004-2004 Morgan Aero 8 - Position: Front
- 2012-2014 McLaren MP4-12C - Position: Rear
How often should I have a brake replacement done?
As a general guideline, it is recommended to have your brakes inspected at least once a year or every 12,000 to 15,000 miles.
How often should brake pads be replaced in a typical car?
Brake pads in a typical car should be replaced approximately every 30,000 to 70,000 miles, but the replacement interval can vary depending on driving habits, vehicle type, and brake pad material.