EGR OEM Style 781504R | Rear Fender Flare
Special Price $162.89 Regular Price $180.99
Out of stock
EGR OEM Look Fender Flares features EGR's OEM grade, no drill installation. EGR Fender Flares are the perfect DIY upgrade for your vehicle. The UV protected, lightly textured finish is easy to clean and fade resistant. EGR Fender Flares can also be easily painted to match your vehicle. Increase tire coverage of your fenders by up to 1.25 inches. Limited lifetime warranty. REAR SET ONLY
- EGR OEM Style Black Fender Flare-proudly made in the USA.
- EGR-781504R-OEM LOOK FF REARS
- EGR OEM LOOK FENDER FLARE REAR PAIR
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- No Drill Fixing System
- EGR OEM look fender flare rear pair
- Can Be Easily Custom Painted
- UV Protected OEM Approved Material
|WARNING CA Proposition 65
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
|Warning: This Product can expose you to certain chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - Position: Rear
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.