FOX Offroad Shocks 980-02-243 | Suspension Shock Absorber
Special Price $539.59 Regular Price $567.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
FOX devotes countless hours of research and development to design race-winning suspension that withstands incredible punishment and provides consistent performance you can rely on. Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our shocks will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done.
WARRANTY TIME: 12 Months
BRAND: Fox Factory Inc
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- FOX Racing Oil Developed For Ultimate Performance
- FACTORY RACE 2.5 X 16.0 AIR SHOCK
- Hour Glass Bushings Allow Increased Articulation
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- 2.5 x 16.0 AIR SHOCK-1-5/8in. SHAFT
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Rebuildable and serviceable. Custom valving options availavble.
- Large Heavy-Duty Hard Chrome 5/8 Inch Shaft
- FOX 2.5 X 16.0 Air Shock 40/80
- 16in.; Dia 1.625; A/S; 2.5 Series; Black; 40/80in.
|Collapsed Length||26.610 in.|
|Extended Length||42.610 in.|
|Mounting||1/2 x 1.50|
|Shaft Diameter||0.625 in.|
|Shock Stroke||16.000 in.|
|Title||FACTORY RACE 2.5 X 16.0 AIR SHOCK|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
WARRANTY TIME: 12 Months
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.
What makes Fox Factory Inc Shocks stand out from other suspension brands in terms of performance and durability?
Fox Shocks stands out from other suspension brands in terms of performance and durability due to its advanced technology and extensive off-road racing experience.
Which Fox Factory Inc Shock is best for off-roading?
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks would be a suitable choice for off-road driving on rough terrains.
Are there any maintenance requirements for Fox Shocks?
Yes, there are maintenance and servicing requirements for Fox Shocks to ensure optimal performance and longevity.