FOX Offroad Shocks 980-06-031 | Suspension Shock Absorber
Special Price $366.69 Regular Price $385.99
Out of stock
FOX devotes countless hours of research and development to design race-winning suspension that withstands incredible punishment and provides consistent performance you can rely on. Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our shocks will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done.
WARRANTY TIME: 12 Months
BRAND: Fox Factory Inc
- 2.0 x 8.5 SMOOTH BODY REMOTE LSC ADJUSTER-5/8in. SHAFT
- Rebuildable and serviceable. Custom valving options availavble.
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- External Reservoir With Compression Adjuster
- FOX 2.0 X 8.5 Smooth Body Remote Reservo
- FACTORY RACE 2.0 X 8.5 SMOOTH BODY REMOTE SHOCK-LSC ADJUSTER
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- 8.5in. 0.625in. (R/R) 2.0 Series| Black| 30/90in.| CD Adjuster
|LSC - Low Speed Compression
|-5AN x 12.000 in.
|1/2 x 1.25
|2.000 in. x 8.000 in.
|FACTORY RACE 2.0 X 8.5 SMOOTH BODY REMOTE SHOCK - LSC ADJUSTER
|Smooth Body Shock
|WARNING CA Proposition 65
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
|! Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARRANTY TIME: 12 Months
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.
What makes Fox Factory Inc Shocks stand out from other suspension brands in terms of performance and durability?
Fox Shocks stands out from other suspension brands in terms of performance and durability due to its advanced technology and extensive off-road racing experience.
Which Fox Factory Inc Shock is best for off-roading?
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks would be a suitable choice for off-road driving on rough terrains.
Are there any maintenance requirements for Fox Shocks?
Yes, there are maintenance and servicing requirements for Fox Shocks to ensure optimal performance and longevity.