Gates 47C4266 Accessory Drive Belt
- Angle: 26
- Belt Material: Chloroprene
- Color: Black
- Construction: Double Notched
- Cord Material: Carbon
- Fabric Bottom: Yes
- Location: Drive Belt
- Notched: Yes
- OE Comparison Rating: OE Improved
- Outside Circumference: 1113 MM
- Outside Circumference: 43.831 IN
- Section: RVS-R
- Top Width: 1.47 IN
- Top Width: 37 MM
- Type: Power Sport High Performance CVT Belt
This item may interchange to the following part numbers from other brands. This is provided for reference only and does not guarantee that the part your are buying is identical to the part numbers from the brands listed below. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table.
- Dayco XTX2276
- NAPA Belts/Hose 47C4266
- NAPA Belts/Hose 47R4266
- Polaris 3211186
Gates continues to lead the way in CVT belt innovation, technology and development for today's recreational and utility all-terrain equipment. In addition to the G-Force line, Gates now offers the all-new G-Force C12 CVT belt. The G-Force C12 belt is engineered for drop-in performance and features exceptional strength, flexibility and durability.
- STRENGTH - The first CVT belt utilizing a carbon tensile cord, combining minimal stretch with extraordinary strength.
- FLEXIBILITY - High performance neoprene with a trapezoidal top-notch and rounded bottom cog design maximizing heat control and flexibility.
- DURABILTY - Carbon tensile cords are bonded with specially formulated adhesion gum to aramid fiber loaded rubber resulting in increased side-load resistance which prevents belt distortion and edge cord pullout.
- PERFORMANCE - Carbon tensile cords provide optimal power transmission resulting in faster acceleration, improved throttle response and consistent shifting performance.
Gates - Driven By Possibility