Gates TCK321 Engine Timing Belt Component Kit
Why take a chance? With Gates TCKs, you can avoid warranties and comebacks by replacing all critical system components at the same time.
- Popular kits for virtually every timing belt-driven Import and Domestic application
- Most kits include Original Equipment (OE) Tensioners and Idlers.
- Total solution for any application - includes Belts, idlers, tensioners and supporting hardware with detailed installation instructions.
- Great convenience. Ease of part sourcing. Reduced customer combacks.
Look for the Genuine OE Component sticker on the box guaranteeing the tensioners and idlers included in the kit are what originally came on the vehicle.
Gates – Driven By Possibility
- 2003-1999 Volkswagen, Jetta, 4-Cyl. 1.9 L Diesel, Timing Component Kit
- PowerGrip Premium Timing Belt Component Kit
- Automotive Timing Belt Component Kit
- Belt Kit
- PowerGrip® Premium Timing Belt Component Kit
|Belt Top Color||Black|
|Contents||Belt, Tensioner, 3 Idlers|
|Instruction Sheet Number||0098-1520|
|Number of Components||5|
|Number of Idlers||3|
|Number of Tensioners||1|
|Number of Timing Belts||1|
|Number of Water Pumps||0|
Interference engine application
- ACDelco: TCK321
- Dayco: 95301K2
- NAPA Belts/Hose: 2523210
- Dayco: 95321K1S
- Goodyear: GTK0321
- Dayco: 95321K1
- Carquest: TCK321
- ContiTech: TB321K1
- Dayco: 95301K2S
- Volkswagen: 038198119E
- Beck/Arnley: 029-1092
- Beck/Arnley: 029-1089
- 1998-2003 Volkswagen Beetle
- 1999-2003 Volkswagen Jetta
- 1999-2004 Volkswagen Golf