Only 4 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This suspension control arm bushing kit is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: MAS Industries
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Suspension, Control, Arm, Bushing, Kit
- CONTROL ARM BUSHING KIT
- Control Arm Bushing Kit
- Nissan 2008-78
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
|Bushing 1 Inner Diameter||17.7|
|Bushing 1 Outer Diameter||41.75|
|Bushing 1 Width||41.75|
|Bushing 2 Inner Diameter||17.7|
|Bushing 2 Outer Diameter||41.75|
|Bushing 2 Width||41.75|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||2 Bushings|
- TRW: JBU945
- Mevotech Original Grade: GK9209
- Centric Parts: 602.42004
- SYD: 54506B9500
- MCQUAY-NORRIS: FB509
- MOOG: K9209
- Mevotech Supreme: MK9209
- ADVANTAGE: 46G8041A
- XRF: K9209
- ACDELCO: 45G8041
- Beck/Arnley: 1013441
- DELPHI: TD640W
- Nissan: 54506B9500
- Moog QuickSteer: K9209
- 1980-1986 Nissan 720 - Position: Front Upper
- 1978-1979 Nissan 620 - Position: Front Upper
- 2000-2001 Nissan Urvan - Position: Front Upper
- 1984-2008 Nissan Pickup - Position: Front Upper
- 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder - Position: Front Upper
- 1986-1994 Nissan D21 - Position: Front Upper
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.