Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This suspension stabilizer bar link kit is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: MAS Industries
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- BMW 2016-05
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit
- SUSPENSION STABILIZER BAR LINK
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Suspension, Stabilizer, Sway, Bar, Link, Kit, Links, Kits
|Bolt Thread Pitch||1.5|
|Bolt Thread Size||10|
|Dust Boot Included||No|
|End 1 Attachment Size||10 mm|
|End 1 Type||Male Threaded|
|End 2 Type||Male Threaded|
|Grease Fittings Included||No|
|Locking Nuts Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 Stabilizer Bar Link; 2 Nuts|
- Mevotech Supreme: MK750003
- Centric Parts: 606.34031
- SYD: 2102014
- BMW: 31356765934
- MOOG: K750003
- MCQUAY-NORRIS: SL935
- DELPHI: TC1474
- TRW: JTS614
- Duralast: 188750003
- 2007-2013 BMW 328i - Position: Front Right
- 2009-2011 BMW 335d - Position: Front Right
- 2006-2011 BMW 323i - Position: Front Right
- 2006-2010 BMW 130i - Position: Front Right
- 2009-2013 BMW 125i - Position: Front Right
- 2008-2013 BMW 135i - Position: Front Right
- 2006-2013 BMW 325i - Position: Front Right
- 2013-2013 BMW 135is - Position: Front Right
- 2005-2012 BMW 120i - Position: Front Right
- 2008-2013 BMW 128i - Position: Front Right
- 2006-2007 BMW 330i - Position: Front Right
- 2009-2016 BMW Z4 - Position: Front Right
- 2012-2015 BMW X1 - Position: Front Right
- 2007-2013 BMW 335i - Position: Front Right
- 2011-2013 BMW 335is - Position: Front Right
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.