Mevotech CMS301121 | Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Special Price $111.59 Regular Price $123.99
Only 4 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- Infiniti 2006-2010 M35, 2006-2010 M45
- Control Arm and Ball Joint Ass
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE: Ensure a longer ball joint life with additional surface treatment that prevents rust build-up.
- Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Meet or exceed OE specifications with Cast Aluminium construction.
|Ball Joint Mounting Type
|Ball Joint Stud Type
|Control Arm Color
|Control Arm Material
|Control Arm Maximum Length
|Control Arm Maximum Width
Supreme, corrosion resistant for increased durability.
- Dorman: CB61067PR
- MAS Industries: CB61067
- Delphi: TC6337
- Infiniti: 54525EG000
- Dorman: 522-553
- MOOG Chassis Products: RK622199
- Beck/Arnley: 102-7688
- 2006-2010 Infiniti M45 - Position: Front Left Upper
- 2006-2010 Infiniti M35 - Position: Front Left Upper
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.