Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- Ford 2011-2014 Edge; Lincoln 2011-2015 MKX
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Meet or exceed OE specifications with Steel Tube construction.
- Lateral Arm
- RESISTS CORROSION: Prevent rust build up and increase longevity with protective surface treatment.
- Lateral Link
|Bushing Material||Natural Rubber|
- MAS Industries: LL85825G
- MAS Industries: CT4Z5500A
- Ford: CT4Z5500A
- 2011-2014 Ford Edge - Position: Rear
- 2011-2015 Lincoln MKX - Position: Rear
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.