Mevotech CMS401248 | Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Special Price $158.39 Regular Price $175.99
Only 3 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- FASTENERS INCLUDED: Install ball joint faster with application-specific pinch bolt and locking nut provided.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 180 Degree SAE grease fitting included.
- STRONGER BUILD: Rely on brute strength with a Forged Aluminium control arm with a Thicker Cross Section for added durability.
- Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- SINTERED METAL STRENGTH: Increase durability and extend service life with over-built sintered metal technology.
- INCREASED STIFFNESS: Improve handling with bushings upgraded with a Solid Cross Section for increased stiffness and durability.
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE: Ensure a longer ball joint life with additional surface treatment that prevents rust build-up.
- Ford 2015-2019 Edge; Lincoln 2016-2018 MKX
- A STRONGER BOND: Keep fasteners secure and vibration resistant with pre-applied Nylok thread adhesive.
- STRONG AND LIGHT: Get strength without the weight in a serviceable ball joint that uses bimetallic technology with aluminum construction.
- Control Arm and Ball Joint Ass
|Ball Joint Mounting Type
|Ball Joint Stud Type
|Control Arm Color
|Control Arm Material
|Control Arm Maximum Length
|Control Arm Maximum Width
|Grease Fitting Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
Supreme, complete arm w/ball joint, greaseable, patented bi-metallic technology for increased durability.
- Ford: F2GZ3078C
- Ford: MCF2369
- Motorcraft: MCF2369
- Centric Parts: 622.65023
- Ford: F2GZ3078B
- 2016-2018 Lincoln MKX - Position: Front Right Lower
- 2015-2021 Ford Edge - Position: Front Right Lower
- 2019-2021 Lincoln Nautilus - Position: Front Right Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.