Mevotech MK7473 | Front Upper Suspension Control Arm Bushing
Special Price $21.00 Regular Price $24.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- OE quality fit and performance
- Chrysler 2007-2009 Aspen; Dodge 2005-2010 Dakota, 2004-2009 Durango, 2002-2005 Ram 1500; Mitsubishi 2006-2009 Raider
- Suspension Control Arm Bushing
- Control Arm Bushing
- High grade natural rubber construction for increased durability
|Number of Bushings||1|
- MAS Industries: BCK82030
- NAPA Chassis Parts: 2671475
- Transbec: TK7473
- TRW Steering and Suspension Parts: JBU940
- Delphi: TD4292W
- Ingalls Engineering: IK7473
- Dorman: BCK82030PR
- MOOG Chassis Products: K7473
- AutoZone: 12806
- Qualis: FB862
- Mcquay-Norris: FB919
- Centric Parts: 602.67042
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen - Position: Front Upper
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango - Position: Front Upper
- 2005-2010 Dodge Dakota - Position: Front Upper
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider - Position: Front Upper
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 - Position: Front Upper
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.