Out of stock
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- Toyota 1984-1987 Corolla
- Suspension Strut Mount Kit
- All moulded parts use 100% natural rubber to provide the best durability
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.
- Strut Mounting Kit
- LaborSaver Feature: Save time and money with bundled hardware.
- Auto Specialties: 756009
- Monroe Shocks & Struts: 901911
- DEA Products: SP7537
- Falcon: FM1011
- Mcquay-Norris: SM7073
- Raybestos Chassis: 5201024
- KYB: SM5020
- ACDelco: 50117
- Toyota: 4860312010
- NAPA Chassis Parts: 2613050
- MOOG Chassis Products: K9560
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.