Mevotech TXMS50573 | Front Lower Suspension Ball Joint
Special Price $41.64 Regular Price $48.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech TTX
- A STRONGER BOND: Keep fasteners secure and vibration resistant with pre-applied Nylok thread adhesive.
- EXCEPTIONAL FIT AND FUNCTION: Prevent deformation during installation with this ball joint designed with a thicker, stronger flange.
- SUPERIOR TOUGHNESS: Get longer-lasting performance from patented sintered metal bearings.
- Suspension Ball Joint
- INSTALLATION READY: Simply secure ball joint to the vehicle with part specific Slotted Castle Nut & Easy Snap Cotter Pin provided.
- SUPERIOR SEAL: Lock out moisture and contaminants with Integri-Boot™ design built into the ball joint assembly.
- Ball Joint
- LARGER SPHERE DESIGN: Optimize performance with application-specific ball stud system with larger sphere.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 90 Degree SAE grease fitting included.
- TIGHTER GRIP: Avoid distortion and corrosion with knurling that ensures a snugger fit between connecting points.
- Chevrolet 2015-2019 Colorado; GMC 2015-2019 Canyon
|Ball Joint Assembly
|Castle Nut Included
|Cotter Pin Included
|Dust Boot Included
|Grease Fitting Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
TTX - Extreme Durability; Patented technology; Over-sized greasable metal bearings for maximum service life; Superior boot seal protection
- Chevrolet: 23490293
- MOOG Chassis Products: K500365
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Colorado - Position: Front Lower
- 2015-2019 GMC Canyon - Position: Front Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.