Monroe 171938 | Front Left Suspension Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
Special Price $137.69 Regular Price $152.99
Out of stock
Featuring a vehicle-specific design, Monroe® Quick-Strut® strut assemblies are fit checked, ride tested and engineered to restore factory ride height and ride performance. Assembled in Paragould, AR, they include all required components in a single unit.
BRAND: Monroe Shocks & Struts
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA -- Each Quick-Strut assembly is assembled with pride in Paragould, Arkansas
- MADE TO LAST -- Manufactured with high-quality steel, featuring a superior tube and weld design to deliver structural integrity and durability
- MAINTAINS VEHICLE CONTROL -- Reduces body sway, vibration and road harshness before it reaches the passenger cabin for improved vehicle handling
- RESTORES RIDE HEIGHT -- Precisely calibrated to meet the OE design, each application-specific coil spring type is engineered to restore ride height and support the vehicle's weight
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Monroe's Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive Feel the Difference™ Guarantee. Visit Monroe.com for details.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC DESIGN -- Application-specific coil spring, mount and strut designs ensure optimized ride and handling experience unique to each vehicle profile
- Quick-Strut Strut and Coil Spring Assbly
- 1997-1993 Chrysler Concorde Front Left, 1997-1993 Chrysler Intrepid Front Left, 1997-1993 Dodge Intrepid Front Left, 1997-1993 Eagle Vision Front Left
- Monroe Shocks & Struts Quick-Strut 171938 Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
- IMPROVES STEERING -- Premium upper strut mount helps ensure smooth, "like-new" steering precision and prevents noise, vibration, harshness and memory steer
- OE QUALITY -- Preassembled upper strut mount, coil spring, and strut feature an OE-style design for seamless fit, form, and function
- QUICKER, SAFER, EASIER AND COMPLETE REPAIR -- Includes everything you need for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit with no need for a spring compressor
- Quick-Strut Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
- RUST RESISTANCE -- Protective coating resists rust and corrosion while salt spray testing ensures it's ready for the elements
- Moog Vintage: ST8520L
- FCS Auto Parts: 1332321L
- Unity Automotive: 11161
- AutoZone: LS54-94401L
- NAPA: LS56958
- Gabriel: G56958
- QBAutomotive: 812611
- Suncore: 55S11161
- 1993-1997 Chrysler Concorde - Position: Front Left
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid - Position: Front Left
- 1993-1997 Chrysler Intrepid - Position: Front Left
- 1993-1997 Eagle Vision - Position: Front Left
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.