Monroe 272899R | Front Right Suspension Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
Special Price $140.39 Regular Price $155.99
Only 2 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Featuring a vehicle-specific design, Monroe® Quick-Strut® strut assemblies are fit checked, ride tested and engineered to restore factory ride height and ride performance. Assembled in Paragould, AR, they include all required components in a single unit.
BRAND: Monroe Shocks & Struts
- Quick-Strut Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
- RUST RESISTANCE -- Protective coating resists rust and corrosion while salt spray testing ensures it's ready for the elements
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Monroe's Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive Feel the Difference™ Guarantee. Visit Monroe.com for details.
- QUICKER, SAFER, EASIER AND COMPLETE REPAIR -- Includes everything you need for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit with no need for a spring compressor
- MAINTAINS VEHICLE CONTROL -- Reduces body sway, vibration and road harshness before it reaches the passenger cabin for improved vehicle handling
- OE QUALITY -- Preassembled upper strut mount, coil spring, and strut feature an OE-style design for seamless fit, form, and function
- RESTORES RIDE HEIGHT -- Precisely calibrated to meet the OE design, each application-specific coil spring type is engineered to restore ride height and support the vehicle's weight
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC DESIGN -- Application-specific coil spring, mount and strut designs ensure optimized ride and handling experience unique to each vehicle profile
- Quick-Strut Strut and Coil Spring Assbly
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA -- Each Quick-Strut assembly is assembled with pride in Paragould, Arkansas
- IMPROVES STEERING -- Premium upper strut mount helps ensure smooth, "like-new" steering precision and prevents noise, vibration, harshness and memory steer
- MADE TO LAST -- Manufactured with high-quality steel, featuring a superior tube and weld design to deliver structural integrity and durability
- 2016-2012 Chrysler 300 Front Right, 2019-2011 Dodge Charger Front Right
- Monroe Shocks & Struts Quick-Strut 272899R Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
- FCS Auto Parts: 2335895R
- 2011-2019 Dodge Charger - Position: Front Right
- 2012-2016 Chrysler 300 - Position: Front Right
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.