Only 8 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
- Accesorio(s): P01371
- Body Length (IN): 13.625
- Body Type: B2
- Cilindro Incluido: No
- Compressed Bumper Stop: No
- Compressed Length (IN): 14.125
- Cubre polvo: No
- Cylinder Included: No
- Dust Shield: No
- Extended Bumper Stop: Yes
- Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No
- Extended Length (IN): 21.875
- Interchanges: 333264, G56534
- Location: REAR RIGHT
- Longitud del Cuerpo (IN): 13.625
- Longitud Extendida (IN): 21.875
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.