Out of stock
Millions of vehicle owners rely on gas charged lift supports to lift and hold open trunks, hatches, hoods, and even glove boxes. When these fail, they must be replaced to restore convenience and safety. Max-Liftr gas charged lift supports are engineered to fit and perform as well as the original units.
- Durable Plastic Rod Guide: Durable Plastic Rod Guide reduces potential rod abrasion.
- Main Seal: Main seal provides positive closure for high-pressure gas.
- Stop Collar: Stop Collar and Limiting Groove assure precise extended length.
- Nitro-Carburized Rod: For exceptional corrosion resistance and durability.
- Steel Body Pressure Cylinder: Steel Body Pressure Cylinder is manufactured for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Compressed Length: 7.3230 IN
- Extended Length: 9.8030 IN
- Lower Mounting Code: E
- Parts Pack: None
- Travel Length: 2.4800
- Upper Mounting Code: E