Out of stock
By constantly introducing design enhancements that extend product life and simplify installation and replacement, MOOG has earned its reputation as the chassis industry's Problem Solver.
BRAND: MOOG Chassis Products
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier (Rear); 1995-2005 Pontiac Sunfire (Rear)
- Construction and design validated by MOOG engineers
- Easy to install
- Engineered to meet or exceed OE requirements
- Incorporates proven design and engineering features
- MOOG K6518 Strut Mount
- Restores like-new steering and handling
- Strut Mount
- Gabriel: 142413
- TRW Steering and Suspension Parts: 14392
- General Motors: 22129482
- General Motors: 22178213
- NAPA: 261-3198
- Raybestos Brakes: 520-1161
- Dorman: 665634
- Motormite: 69832
- ACDelco: 901037
- Falcon Steering Systems: K6518
- Mevotech: MP902949
- Mcquay-Norris: SM7170
- MAS Industries: SM90546
- 1995-2005 Pontiac Sunfire - Position: Rear
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier - Position: Rear
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.