Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Backed by superior materials and rigorous testing, MOOG control arm bushings deliver reliable performance you can count on. MOOG problem-solving innovations ensure fast, hassle-free installation.
BRAND: MOOG Chassis Products
- 1995-1997 Nissan Pickup (Front Upper) (Qualifier: Kit Contains FRONT AND REAR BUSHING); 1978-1979 Nissan 620 (Front Upper) (Qualifier: Kit Contains FRONT AND REAR BUSHING); 1980-1986 Nissan 720 (Front Upper) (Qualifier: Kit Contains FRONT AND REAR BUSHING); 1986-1994 Nissan D21 (Front Upper) (Qualifier: Kit Contains FRONT AND REAR BUSHING); 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder (Front Upper) (Qualifier: Kit Contains FRONT AND REAR BUSHING)
- Control Arm Bushing Kit
- HIGHLY PRECISE ENGINEERING -- Optimized for quiet operation and resistance to wear, salt, road grime and oils
- MOOG K9209 Control Arm Bushing Kit
- OE-STYLE DESIGN -- Engineered to match or exceed OE requirements
- PREMIUM MATERIALS -- Made from high-quality elastomer compounds for durability and ride performance
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
|Attachment Method||Press In|
|Inner Diameter Bushing 1 (Inch)||0.690|
|Length Bushing 1 (Inch)||1.920|
|Outer Diameter Bushing 1 (Inch)||1.850|
|Quantity of Bushings||2|
- Autospecialty: 04-51000
- Beck/Arnley: 101-3441
- TRW Steering and Suspension Parts: 12376
- NAPA: 12376
- Elgin: 2376B
- Perfect Circle: 267-1360
- NAPA: 267-1360
- NAPA: 267-1417
- Dayton Parts: 321207
- Autospecialty: 451000
- ACDelco: 45G8041
- ACDelco: 46G8041A
- Dorman: 536-835
- Datsun/Nissan: 5450689500
- Datsun/Nissan: 54506B9500
- Raybestos Brakes: 560-1041
- Raybestos Brakes: 560-1041B
- Centric Parts: 602.42004
- MAS Industries: BCK69036
- Euclid: E-6389-TU
- Euclid: E6389
- Mcquay-Norris: FB509
- Duralast: FB509
- TRW Steering and Suspension Parts: JBU945
- Firestone: K9209
- Falcon Steering Systems: K9209
- Midas: KC1197
- Lazorlite: L86-6350
- Mevotech: MK9209
- Maremont: SB-2376
- Unimotive: SB-2376
- Flagg Suspension Parts: SP9111
- Coni-Seal: XK9209
- 1986-1994 Nissan D21 - Position: Front Upper
- 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder - Position: Front Upper
- 1978-1979 Nissan 620 - Position: Front Upper
- 1995-1997 Nissan Pickup - Position: Front Upper
- 1980-1986 Nissan 720 - Position: Front Upper
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
You may also be interested in
- ACDelco 46g8041a Suspension Control Arm BushingSpecial Price $13.00 Regular Price $16.99