MSD 5596 Ignition Control Module
This street fire CDI ignition is perfect for budget minded enthusiasts. The ignition offers capacitive discharge technology and will fire a series of multiple sparks that lasts for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation when the engine is running under 3,000 rpm. This ensures combustion and produces great throttle response and smooth idle. The CDI is built around a durable cast aluminum housing and easily connects to points, amplifiers and magnetic pickup distributors. There's even an adjustable rev limiter for overrev protection.
- SF; Replacement GM HEI Module
- Holley Performance Emission Code 2: This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
- Fits Street Fire Dist. PN And OEM
- Street Fire™ Distributor Module
- Module Replaces OEM GM HEI And Street Fire Dist.
- Perfect For Budget Minded Enthusiasts
- Replace The OEM Ignition Module w/Street Fire
- Street Fire™ Distributor Module; For GM HEI Distributor PN ;
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|