MSD 7531 Ignition Control Module
Only 5 left
If you're a consummate engine tuner and know how to take advantage of minute changes in timing during a quarter mile pass, then the programmable digital-7 plus is the ignition for you. All of the standard programmable features such as individual cylinder management, step retards, rev limits, shift points and more are included in the plus version but you also get more. A MAP sensor is required for the boost circuit. The ignition is supplied with wiring harnesses, mounting hardware, an RS232 computer harness and the pro-data plus software on a mini CD.
- Acquire 20 seconds of run data incl. two seconds prior to launch.
- Program an rpm limit that is ramped in during the launch.
- Ignition Control; Prog. Digital-7 Plus
- Ease the setting of cylinder-to-cylinder timing.
- Output to activate a device through rpm; time or pressure inputs.
- Program your engines firing order
- Select the rpm limiter value in rpm/seconds.
- Cam sync output for fuel controllers or data acquisition.
- For crank triggers or distributor pick- ups.
- Map a complete timing curve for every gear.
- Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
- Digital-7 Plus Programmable Ignition Control
- Digital-7 Plus Programmable Ignition Control; Map Sensor Is Required;
- Automatic magnetic pickup compensation
- Vacuum advance/boost retard is selectable through a MAP sensor.
- View ignition events in a new Launch History window
|Current Draw||1.1 Amp per 1000 RPM|
|Spark Duration||20 Degree Crankshaft Rotation|
|Spark Energy||190 mJ per spark|
|Voltage||12-18 V; Negative Ground|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|