RS5000X Series Shock Absorber
RS5000X Series Shock Absorber; 18.030 in. Extended; 11.770 in. Collapsed; 6.260 in. Stroke;
- Adjustable: No
- Collapsed Length: 11.640 in.
- Compressed Bumper Stop: No
- Cylinder Included: No
- Dust Shield Included: Yes
- Extended Bumper Stop: No
- Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No
- Extended Length: 18.040 in.
- Finish: Painted
- Fully Open Length: 18.040 in.
- Lower Mounting Code: L1
- Lower Mounting Description: Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID x 1.5/16 Bushing OAL
- Max Year Covered: 1995
- Min Year Covered: 1943
- Most Popular Make/Model: Jeep CJ5
- Most Popular Year: 1979
- Product Grade: Premium
- Shock Stroke: 6.400 in.
- Total Part VIO: 164336
- Upper Mounting Code: L1
- Upper Mounting Description: Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID x 1.5/16 Bushing OAL
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Progressive Engagement Valving
- Tuned Compression Control Valve
- Enlarged 2 .25 in. Twin Tube Body
- Gas Pressurization Of Shock
- 16 mm Nitro Carburized Rod
- Full Displaced 35 mm Bore
- Rebound Bumper
- Black Natural Bushings
- Low Friction/ Self Lubrication Seal
- Protective Boot
- Glass Filled/ Fluon Banded Piston
- Double Welded Loops
The Core Of This New & Innovative Shock From Rancho Is The Unique & Patented Rebound Valving System & An Advanced Compression Phase Of The Shock Absorber.
Rancho is the off-road suspension and shock division of Tenneco.