Steering Damper Kit
Steering Stabilizer; Dual Kit
Steering Stabilizer; Dual Kit; Incl. Brackets/Hardware/2 Stabilizer Shocks; Silver;
- Collapsed Length: 12.625 in.
- Dust Shield Included: No
- Extended Length: 21.625 in.
- Fully Open Length: 21.625 in.
- Lower Mounting Code: L1
- Lower Mounting Description: Loop Bushing Mount - 5/8 Bushing ID x 1.5/16 Bushing OAL
- Max Year Covered: 2018
- Min Year Covered: 2005
- Most Popular Make/Model: Ford F-250 Super Duty
- Most Popular Year: 2008
- Product Grade: Premium
- Shock Stroke: 9.000 in.
- Total Part VIO: 2357657
- Upper Mounting Code: S42
- Upper Mounting Description: Stem Mount - 2.3/8 Stem Length x 3/8-16 Thread Pitch
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Reduces Wheel Shimmy And Bump Steer
- Ideal For Vehicles With Over Sized Tires
- Dual steering stabilizer configuration
- Includes Shocks and Mounting Hardware
- Liquid Metallic Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rancho(R) dual steering damper is a complete kit with two Rancho steering stabilizers and brackets that are required for installation. The steering stabilizers reduce the tire wobble of trucks and SUVs with oversized tires, and ends the common vibration problem caused by larger tires. Steering stabilizers also improve handling ease, reducing steering arm fatigue. Steering Stabilizer carry a Lifetime Warranty for consumer confidence.
Rancho is the off-road suspension and shock division of Tenneco.