Out of stock
Rampage front and rear aluminum bumpers are made of aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight, lasting protection with a 3/16" inner steel frame for added durability. The styling features high clearance with a low profile design for optimal performance on the trail. The front stubby has a 1.5" welded stinger, integrated winch plate and 4" receptacles for OE and aftermarket lights. The rear bumper works with OE hitch.
- 1.5 in. Welded Stinger
- Aluminum Stubby Front Bumper
- Aluminum Stubby Front Bumper; Black;
- 3/16 in. Inner Steel Frame For Added Durability
- High Clearance w/A Low Profile Design For Optimal Performance
- Integrated Winch Plate and 4 in. Receptacles For OE
- Made Of Aircraft Grade Aluminum
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - Position: Front
- 2007-2020 Jeep Wrangler - Position: Front
- 2020-2020 Jeep Gladiator - Position: Front
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.