Only 4 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Road Armor is the world's premier bumper manufacturer, dedicated to producing the ultimate in form, fit, and finish. We were the first to create a multifaceted steel bumper design and have led the industry since 2000. There are a lot of other manufacturers on the market these days, and we encourage you to learn the difference — The Road Armor difference — because not all replacement bumpers are created equal. There's no substitute for the Original Road Armor Bumpers, 100% Made in Texas, USA and backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. Road Armor Stealth Full Replacement Winch Bumpers are rugged, and loaded with added utility. The Original Faceted Stealth Series Steel Bumper in our Standard Premium 5-stage Satin Black powder-coat finish was the pioneer of the aftermarket bumper segment. Specifically designed to follow, compliment, and accentuate the body lines of your vehicle, this masterpiece of metal houses a WARN M8000 or 9.5xp winch or similar and has recessed light ports for (2x) Rigid SRM Backup Lights or QuakeLED QQU451*.
Steel; Satin Black
BRAND: Road Armor
- 1/4 in. Gusseting And Internal Bracketry
- Stealth Winch Rear Bumper
- CNC Laser Cut
- Welded By Craftsmen Inside And Out
- Stealth Rear Winch
- 2014-2018 GMC/CHEVY 1500
- Stealth Winch Rear Bumper; Steel; Satin Black;
- Direct Bolt On Design
- Includes License Plate Lights
- Precision Brake Formed
- Superior Foot Forward Winch Mount Fits WARN M8000 Or 9.5XP
- 3/16 in. Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Light Ports For Led Backup Lights
- Made In American And Texas Strong USA
- Standard Premium 5-Stage Satin Black Powder-Coat Finish
|Bumper Style||Winch Mount|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including bisphenol and zinc which is known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects eye damage and allergic skin conditions. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
Steel; Satin Black
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2019-2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited - Position: Rear
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2015-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD - Position: Rear
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.