Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
SKF invented the first self-aligning Ball Bearing in 1907, and is now a market leader in Bearing Technologies. Ball Bearings rely on sphere-shaped elements arranged in rows to carry loads and conduct motion. They are ideally suited for applications requiring low frictional resistance or high speed capabilities. For more than 100 years, the world's engineers, technicians and mechanics have turned to SKF for the best possible solutions. SKF products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards, ensuring long life and safety.
- Wheel Bearing
- Scion 2006-2004, Toyota 2005-2000
- 2004-2006 Scion xA - Position: Front
- 2004-2005 Toyota Yaris - Position: Front
- 2000-2005 Toyota Echo - Position: Front
- 2004-2006 Scion xB - Position: Front