Dorman 902-966 | Volkswagen Derby Front Engine Coolant Water Outlet
Special Price $5.00 Regular Price $8.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This replacement engine coolant water outlet is engineered to match the fit and durability of the stock engine coolant water outlet on specified vehicles. It is designed to withstand extreme temperature changes to extend service life.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Ideal replacement - this engine coolant water outlet directly replaces the original water outlet on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Engine, Coolant, Water, Outlet, Outlets
- Cost-effective and reliable - offers original manufacturer quality at lower cost than getting replacement at dealer
- Industry-leading design - professionally engineered by the aftermarket leader in replacement water outlets
- Engine Coolant Water Outlet
- Durable construction - this part is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and leaking
- Seat Arosa 2004-97, Volkswagen Caddy 2001-97, Volkswagen Derby 2001-98, Volkswagen Derby 1996-95
- WATER OUTLET
|Air Vent (Bleeder Valve)
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Housing Neck Angle (°)
|90 Degrees From Base
|Mounting Hole Diameter
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|O Rings Included
|Outlet Diameter (in)
|1 Water Outlet
Engine Desg. AEFL4 116CID 1.9L (1896cc)
- Volkswagen: 028121133C
- CARTEK: 132-H
- KNADIAN: TV132H
- QUEZADA: TV132H
- MOTORAD: CH9966
- 1995-1996 Volkswagen Derby - Position: Front
- 1998-2001 Volkswagen Derby - Position: Front
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.
When to replace the engine coolant thermostat?
The engine coolant thermostat should be replaced if it is not functioning properly or as a preventive maintenance measure after a certain mileage or time interval.
What is an engine coolant thermostat?
An engine coolant thermostat is a component that regulates the flow of coolant through the engine to maintain optimal operating temperature.
Will the engine coolant temperature sensor keep the car from starting?
In most cases, a malfunctioning engine coolant temperature sensor (ECT sensor) will not prevent the car from starting. The engine coolant temperature sensor (ECT sensor) is responsible for monitoring the temperature of the engine coolant and sending that information to the engine control unit (ECU). The ECU uses this information to make adjustments to the fuel mixture and ignition timing for optimal engine performance.
Does PartsHawk carry an engine coolant thermostat for Mazda 6?
Yes, PartsHawk carries an Engine Coolant thermostat for Mazda 6