Westin Automotive 58-161015 | Front Bumper
Special Price $1,591.24 Regular Price $1,674.99
Out of stock
Westins HDX Front Bumpers is a solid one-piece construction made of 7 gauge steel for true heavy duty winching capability. It features an application specific chiseled design with seamless welded bends and is powder coated with a textured black finish or also available raw. It has two inset openings for mounting 10 LED double row light bars. HDX Front Bumpers are designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- HDX Front Bumper; Textured Black;
- Laser-Cut Openings To Allow Engine Cooling
- Made Of 7 Gauge Steel
- Optional Light Bar And Pre-Runner Bar Sold Separately
- HDX Front Bumper
- 2500/3500 2010-2019
- 1-Piece Welded Construction
- Adj. Mounting Brackets Accommodate Led Lights 11-12.75 in. Long
- Application Specific Designs
- Built To Receive  10 in. Led Light Bars
- Fits Medium Frame 8000-12000 lbs. Winches [Up To 9.75 in. Tall]
- Fits Remote Solenoid Box Winches Only
- HDX Front Bumper
- 1 in. Thick HD Shackle Mounts
- Available In Textured Black Finish Or Raw
- Pre-Drilled For Winch And Fairlead Mounting
|Finish||Textured Powder Coat|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||Cancer and Birth Defect|
- 2010-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 - Position: Front
- 2011-2018 Ram 3500 - Position: Front
- 2011-2018 Ram 2500 - Position: Front
- 2010-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 - Position: Front
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
Does PartsHawk carry Bumpers for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, PartsHawk does carry bumpers for Jeep Wranglers
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.
Can bumpers be repaired?
Yes, bumpers can often be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage and the type of bumper material.