Westin Automotive 58-161315 | Front Bumper
Special Price $1,591.24 Regular Price $1,674.99
Out of stock
Westins HDX Front Bumpers is a solid one-piece construction made of 7 gauge steel for true heavy duty winching capability. It features an application specific chiseled design with seamless welded bends and is powder coated with a textured black finish or also available raw. It has two inset openings for mounting 10 LED double row light bars. HDX Front Bumpers are designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Ram 1500 2013-2018; Ram 1500 Classic 2019 (Excl Rebel)
- Application Specific Designs
- Optional Light Bar And Pre-Runner Bar Sold Separately
- HDX Front Bumper
- 1-Piece Welded Construction
- Built To Receive  10 in. Led Light Bars
- Fits Medium Frame 8000-12000 lbs. Winches [Up To 9.75 in. Tall]
- Fits Remote Solenoid Box Winches Only
- HDX Front Bumper
- 1 in. Thick HD Shackle Mounts
- Adj. Mounting Brackets Accommodate Led Lights 11-12.75 in. Long
- Available In Textured Black Finish Or Raw
- Laser-Cut Openings To Allow Engine Cooling
- HDX Front Bumper; Textured Black;
- Made Of 7 Gauge Steel
- Pre-Drilled For Winch And Fairlead Mounting
|Finish||Textured Powder Coat|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||Cancer and Birth Defect|
- 2019-2020 Ram 1500 Classic - Position: Front
- 2013-2018 Ram 1500 - Position: Front
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
Does PartsHawk carry Bumpers for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, PartsHawk does carry bumpers for Jeep Wranglers
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.
Can bumpers be repaired?
Yes, bumpers can often be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage and the type of bumper material.