Westin Automotive 58-260905 | Rear Bumper
Special Price $1,106.74 Regular Price $1,164.99
Out of stock
HDX Rear Bumpers are a solid one-piece construction made of 7 gauge steel. Application specific designs feature seamless welded bends and a textured black finish. Also available raw. Includes two FM6 LED Flush Mounts. Available with or without rear back-up sensors. HDX Rear Bumpers are designed engineered tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Available In Textured Black Finish Or Raw
- Available With Or Without Provision For Back-Up Sensors
- HDX Rear Bumper; Textured Black;
- HDX Rear Bumper
- 1-Piece Fully Welded Construction
- License Plate Illumination Lights Included
- Mounting Brackets Included
- Application Specific Designs
- Laser-Cut HDX Logo On Ends
- Two Flush Mount Led Lights Included
- HDX Rear Bumper
- 1 in. Thick HS Shackle Mounts
- Ram 1500 2009-2018; Ram 1500 Classic 2019 (Excl. w/Sensors)
- 7 Gauge Steel
|Finish||Textured Powder Coat|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||Cancer and Birth Defect|
- 2019-2020 Ram 1500 Classic - Position: Rear
- 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2011-2018 Ram 1500 - Position: Rear
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
Does PartsHawk carry Bumpers for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, PartsHawk does carry bumpers for Jeep Wranglers
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.
Can bumpers be repaired?
Yes, bumpers can often be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage and the type of bumper material.