Westin Automotive 58-31195 | Front Bumper
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Westins HDX Bandit Bumper combines a heavy duty diamond plate steel bumper constructed of schedule 40 steel pipe with a stylish grille guard featuring 2" diameter outer wraparound wings and 2 3/4" wide upright rubber strips. Designed to protect headlights, grille, hood and front fenders from road hazards, debris and wildlife damage. Features a stylish metal honeycomb mesh screen, which allows maximum airflow to the intercooler or radiator area while accenting the front end styling with a clean and rugged look. Removable mesh screens allow for factory camera and adaptive cruise control options available on some late model Ford applications. HDX Bandit Bumper includes a built-in 2" receiver hitch and (2) heavy duty 9,500 lbs bow shackle mounts, capable of delivering multiple towing options. Compatible for factory fog lamps or LED post mount lights. In addition, some late model Ram and Chevrolet applications feature provisions for factory parking sensors. Bolt-on installation with hardware and mounting brackets included. Available in black powder coat finish.
WARRANTY TIME: 36 Months
- HDX Bandit Front Bumper
- Provides Added Safety To Driver And Vehicle
- HDX Bandit Front Bumper; Textured Black;
- Hardware Mounting Brackets Included
- Mounting Provisions For License Plate
- 2500/3500 2019-2021
- 2 in. Full Wraparound Wings Ties Into Bumper
- Custom Die Cast Riveted Logo Badge
- Compatible For Factory Fog Lamps Or LED Post Mount Lights
- 1.5 in. Headlight Protection Tubes
- 2 in. Receiver Hitch/Heavy Duty 9500 lbs. Bow Shackle Mounts
- Heavy Duty Diamond Plate Steel
- Protects Vehicle From Damage Against Wildlife And Road Debris
- Honeycomb Mesh Protects Grille/Gives Maximum Airflow
- Provisions For Factory Parking Sensors
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||Cancer and Birth Defect|
WARRANTY TIME: 36 Months
- 2019-2021 Ram 3500 - Position: Front
- 2019-2021 Ram 2500 - Position: Front
What is the purpose of a bumper in a car?
The purpose of a bumper in a car is to absorb and distribute impact energy during collisions, protecting the vehicle's occupants and reducing damage to the vehicle's structure.
Does PartsHawk carry Bumpers for Jeep Wranglers?
Yes, PartsHawk does carry bumpers for Jeep Wranglers
What is the difference between a bumper and a fender?
A bumper is a protective component located at the front and rear of a vehicle, designed to absorb impact during collisions and minimize damage. A fender, on the other hand, is a body panel that covers the wheel well area and protects the vehicle from road debris and splashes.
What are the signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper?
Signs of a damaged or worn-out bumper include visible dents, cracks, scratches, misalignment, loose or hanging parts, and reduced effectiveness in absorbing impacts.
Can bumpers be repaired?
Yes, bumpers can often be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage and the type of bumper material.