ACDelco 12624927 | Engine Control Module
Special Price $351.49 Regular Price $369.99
Out of stock
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Control Modules are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. They regulate various parts of your vehicle's engine by receiving input from sensors and additional modules and then referencing that information back to other sensors, modules, and areas of the vehicle. These original equipment engine control modules have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dictates the operation of your vehicle's vital systems, which is critical to the performance of your vehicle
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
|Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications||Yes|
|Mount Hole Quantity||4|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
- 2010-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2010-2013 Cadillac Escalade
- 2010-2013 GMC Yukon
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.