Special Price $33.14 Regular Price $38.99
Only 4 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket V-Ribbed Advanced Technology Belts serve as replacement belts for accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) and other serpentine belt applications. They are designed using advanced manufacturing technology and premium EPDM rubber construction to provide customers with superior accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) and new-vehicle-type performance. These premium aftermarket replacement v-ribbed advanced technology belts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Able to operate and accept misalignment in the accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) far greater than other serpentine belts
- Is the belt of choice by professional technicians, lasting 50% to 60% longer than retail belts (low priced belts sold at car part stores)
- Its flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends resulting in a long belt life
- Its precision dimension control of rib profile transmits load efficiently throughout the accessory belt drive systems (ABDS) allowing components to operate at optimum levels
- Made with temperature and crack resistant EPDM rubber for a long life and quiet, dependable performance
- Manufactured using quality materials to help provide long life, minimize noise, reduce loss of tension, and solve problem applications
|FAQ - A1||Yes, this may be indicative of an alignment issue or a failed tensioner.|
|FAQ - A2||Yes, you may lose your power steering or stall out. Your car is not drivable when your drive belt fails.|
|FAQ - A3||Yes, the leading causes of belt failure are improper tension and misaligned pulleys. Both these conditions cause excessive heat which leads to belt failure. Have your belts checked every 3,000 miles for belt wear, proper tension, and pulley alignment.|
|FAQ - A4||No, when the belt backing has been torn or cracked, the belt should be replaced.|
|FAQ - A5||No, use the belt in the way it's listed in the ACDelco belts and hoses catalog.|
|FAQ - A6||No, remember the leading cause of belt failure is improper tension and misaligned pulleys. Improper tension will cause the belt to slip and you may notice a loss of performance from the air conditioning system as well as increased heat under the hood. High heat can lead to premature accessory failure.|
|FAQ - Q1||Could an automotive belt tear during use?|
|FAQ - Q2||Will I know immediately if an automotive belt tears?|
|FAQ - Q3||Are there steps I can take to ensure a longer automotive belt life?|
|FAQ - Q4||Is there a way to repair a torn automotive belt?|
|FAQ - Q5||Can I use the same automotive belt for multiple uses?|
|FAQ - Q6||Will a worn automotive belt affect gas mileage?|
|Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B1||Do not use belt dressings to stop belt slippage or noise. These are oil based and may cause belt deterioration.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B2||Never twist a belt more than 90 degrees during inspection. This may damage the tensile cords and cause premature failure.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B3||Replace serpentine belts every 60,000 - 100,000 miles. Check vehicle's owner's manual.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B4||Replace V-belts after 3 to 4 years, or every 36,000 to 48,000 miles.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B5||Use an approved tension gauge to check belt tension.|
|Good Maintenance Practices - S1 B6||Check for proper belt tension after 500 to 1,000 miles following belt installation. Recheck often, at least twice a year or every 6,000 miles.|
|Marketing Statement - Product Line||Built to meet the latest demands, ACDelco's Belts and Hoses line includes automotive belts and hoses, tensioners, pulleys, and kits. ACDelco offers a wide variety of Professional premium, aftermarket parts, and a select offering of GM Original Equipment Belts that fit a variety of vehicles on the road today.|
|Marketing Statement - Sub Brand||When it comes to replacing your Belts, ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Belt products. To help make part replacement simple and precise, ACDelco also offers pulleys, tensioners, and kits. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket belts fit both GM and Non GM vehicles.|
|Measurements||13/32 in x 27 3/8 in|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_CA||Limited Lifetime Warranty as long as original purchaser still owns vehicle (Parts Only).|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_US||Limited Lifetime as long as original purchaser owns vehicle. (Parts Only)|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B1||Rubber Loss: (most common belt wear) a belt wear gauge measures rubber loss, which can result in reduced power transfer from the crank to the accessories.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B2||Glazing: shiny spots can indicate a slipping belt that isn't properly transferring power to accessories.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B3||Pilling: worn rubber can fill in grooves and cause noise, heat, vibration, and excessive wear.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B4||Abrasion: wear along the side could indicate misalignment due to a failed tensioner.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B5||Cracking: older neoprene belts crack as they near the end of their life cycle and often need to be replaced.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B6||Engine stops or backfires.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B7||The belt is producing a squealing noise.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B8||Headlights dim while driving.|
|Signs of Wear & Troubleshooting - S1 B9||Loss of battery charge.|
- 2001-2003 Mercury Sable - Position: Water Pump
- 2002-2003 Mazda Tribute - Position: Water Pump
- 2004-2004 Ford Taurus - Position: Water Pump
- 1995-2000 Mercury Mystique - Position: Water Pump
- 1999-2000 Ford Mystique - Position: Water Pump
- 2001-2001 Ford Sable - Position: Water Pump
- W/24-Valve Eng.
- 2000-2003 Mazda MPV - Position: Water Pump
- 2004-2004 Mazda Tribute - Position: Water Pump
- 2003-2006 Ford Mondeo - Position: Water Pump
- 1999-2002 Mercury Cougar - Position: Water Pump
- 2004-2004 Fiat Palio - Position: Power Steering
- 2001-2003 Ford Taurus - Position: Water Pump
- 2001-2001 Mazda Tribute - Position: Water Pump
- W/27" Belt O.C.
- 1995-1997 Ford Mystique - Position: Water Pump
- 2003-2005 Mazda 6 - Position: Water Pump
- Optional Belt
- 2004-2005 Mercury Sable - Position: Water Pump
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape - Position: Water Pump
- 1995-2000 Ford Contour - Position: Water Pump
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.