Arnott Industries SK-2806 | Front Suspension Strut
Special Price $174.59 Regular Price $193.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Arnott's value front shock SK-2806 for newer GM SUVs (GMT820 chassis) with Autoride, is designed for budget minded shoppers. This new gas filled replacement shock fits the left or right side and delivers a safe and reliable ride at a great price. Made for Arnott, includes a sensor which plugs into the auto-damping system to eliminate dash panel error messages.
BRAND: Arnott Industries
- Suspension Strut
- Arnott Front Shock
- General Motors: 19209555
- General Motors: 19368456
- General Motors: 19368457
- General Motors: 19368453
- General Motors: 20810270
- General Motors: 19353945
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon - Position: Front
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche - Position: Front
- 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 - Position: Front
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe - Position: Front
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV - Position: Front
- 2007-2013 Cadillac Escalade EXT - Position: Front
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 - Position: Front
- 2008-2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500 - Position: Front
- 2007-2014 Cadillac Escalade - Position: Front
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.