B&M 81605 | Automatic Transmission Shifter Cable
Only 2 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
B&M performance shifter cables are available with a black cable housing for most B&M street shifters. This is our 5-foot performance replacement shifter cable for most B&M automatic shifters. It is properly clearanced to reduce backlash and has a .250-inch 'long-lay' (stiffer, less prone to kinking) black outer jacket for durability. The cable features an eyelet at one end to connect to the shifter and a 10-32 threaded end at the transmission side of the cable and has a 2.50-inch stroke. This is the standard cable supplied with most B&M Shifters.
- Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
- B/M Performance Shifter Cable 5-Foot Length - Black
- Performance Shifter Cable
- A 0.250 in. Diameter Cable Housing
- Inner Cable Is Pre-Lubed For Smooth Operation
- Cable Is Properly Clearanced To Reduce Backlash
- Performance Shifter Cable; 5 ft.; For B&M Street Automatic Shifters; Black;
- Features A Black Outer Jacket Modern Look To Your Interior
- With Durable Long Lay Outer Jacket Resists Kinking
- 5 FT. STANDARD SHIFT CABLE; BLACK
|WARNING CA Proposition 65
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warning.ca.gov
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.