Centric Parts 104.10290 | Front Disc Brake Pad Set
Special Price $94.49 Regular Price $104.99
Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
- 2013-2016 Audi RS5 - Position: Front
- Iron Discs Preferred
- 2014-2015 Audi R8 - Position: Front
- Iron Disc Preferred
- 2004-2005 Lamborghini Gallardo - Position: Front
- 2003-2004 Audi RS6 - Position: Front
- 2008-2012 Audi R8 - Position: Front
- 2007-2008 Audi RS4 - Position: Front
- 2011-2011 Audi RS5 - Position: Front
- 365mm Disc Preferred
- 2016-2018 Audi R8 - Position: Front
- Iron Disc
What is better Centric Rotors VS OEM?
Centric = Aftermarket, Potential Performance Boost OEM = Factory-supplied, Guaranteed Compatibility
Are Centric brake rotors good quality?
Centric brake rotors offer good quality for their price, providing reliable braking performance and durability.
How often should I replace centric brake pads?
The frequency of replacing Centric brake pads depends on driving habits and conditions, but a general guideline is every 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
Are Centric parts compatible with aftermarket brake systems or modifications?
Centric parts are usually compatible with aftermarket brake systems and modifications if they meet industry standards and maintain the vehicle's original specifications.