ICON Vehicle Dynamics 217704CP | Ram 2500 Suspension Shock Absorber Set
Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Like all ICON'S Shock Absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For piggyback and specific remote reservoir applications, ICON'S unique use of a 6061 billet aluminum manifold a few inches below the top cap of the shock creates an internal Bump Zone that when used creates an additional 20% of damping force. This additional force helps prevent harsh bottom outs and controls the suspension when compressing at high velocity. The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges.
WARRANTY TIME: 1 Months
BRAND: ICON Vehicle Dynamics
- 100% Rebuildable
- 100% Revalveable
- 14-UP RAM 2500 0 COIL/3 AIR 2.5 PB CDCV
- 14-UP RAM 2500 0" COIL / 3" AIR RIDE REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- 2014-UP RAM 2500 0" COIL / 3" AIR RIDE REAR 2.5 VS PIGGYBACK CDCV SHOCK PAIR
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 7/8 diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shaft
- CAD plated, precision machined 1026 DOM steel shock body for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- ICON's CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- ICONs internal Bump Zone increases damping by 20% to provide more control as the shock approaches full compression
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with piggyback reservoir
- One piece digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road
- Piggyback reservoir design improves heat dissipation to reduce shock fade during prolonged use
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range
- PTFE lined spherical bearings and application specific mounting hardware
|Attributed Description||ICON Vehicle Dynamics; Shock Absorber Set; Adjustable: Yes; Boot Included: No; Bore Diameter: 2.25 IN; Compressed Length: 16.13 IN; Fully Open Length: 25.16 IN; Gas Charged: Yes; Lower Mount Type: Eyelet; Mounting Hardware Included: Yes; Shock Absorber Body End Measuring Point: Center of Eyelet; Shock Absorber Rod End Measuring Point: Shoulder of Stem; Stroke Length Rear: 9.0 IN; Tube Outside Diameter: 2.50 IN; Upper Mount Type: Stem; External Reservoir: Yes|
|California Proposition 65||WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
|Title||14-UP RAM 2500 0" COIL / 3" AIR RIDE REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR|
WARRANTY TIME: 1 Months
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.