Mevotech GS86193 | Front Left Lower Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Special Price $50.14 Regular Price $58.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Original Grade
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Meet or exceed OE specifications with Stamped Steel construction.
- INSTALLATION READY: Simply secure ball joint to the vehicle with part specific Castle Nut & Cotter Pin provided.
- Toyota 2009-2013 Corolla, 2009-2014 Matrix
- Control Arm and Ball Joint Ass
- Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Bolt In|
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Bushing Material||Natural Rubber|
|Control Arm Color||Black|
|Control Arm Material||Stamped Steel|
|Control Arm Maximum Length||16.5|
|Control Arm Maximum Width||15.8|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
- Toyota: 4806902190
- 2009-2014 Toyota Matrix - Position: Front Left Lower
- 2009-2013 Toyota Corolla - Position: Front Left Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.