Mevotech MK80765 Suspension Ball Joint
Special Price $31.44 Regular Price $36.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
BRAND: Mevotech Supreme
- Suspension Ball Joint
- A FASTER FIT: Speed up ball joint installation with the part-specific Nylon Locking Nut provided.
- Chrysler 2007-2009 Aspen; Dodge 2004-2009 Durango
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 90 Degree SAE grease fitting included.
- TIGHTER GRIP: Avoid distortion and corrosion with knurling that ensures a snugger fit between connecting points.
- Ball Joint
- SINTERED METAL STRENGTH: Increase durability and extend service life with over-built sintered metal technology.
|Ball Joint Assembly||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Sintered Metal|
|Dust Boot Included||Yes|
|Grease Fitting Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Press In|
Supreme - Premium Professional Solution; Enhanced greasable metal bearings for increased durability; Improved boot designs prevents contaminants
- Centric Parts: 610.67024
- NAPA Master Ride Chassis: 10480765
- MOOG Chassis Products: K80765
- Raybestos Chassis: 5051376
- Chrysler: 5143570AA
- NAPA Chassis Parts: 2601670
- MAS Industries: BJ81315
- Ingalls Engineering: IK80765
- TRW Steering and Suspension Parts: JBJ910
- AutoZone: 10480765
- Centric Parts: 611.67024
- Delphi: TC5247
- Transbec: TK80765
- ACDelco: 45D2379
- Dorman: BJ81315XL
- Mcquay-Norris: FA2309
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango - Position: Front Lower
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen - Position: Front Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
You may also be interested in
- Delphi TC5247 Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $33.14 Regular Price $38.99
- MAS Industries BJ81315 Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $21.00 Regular Price $24.99
- ACDelco 45D2379 Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $44.19 Regular Price $51.99
- MOOG K80765 Suspension Ball JointSpecial Price $32.29 Regular Price $37.99