Only 3 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
The Monroer MagnumT shock absorber for Class 6-8 Vehicles is the first gas-charged, large-bore shock specifically designed for air spring and taper leaf suspensions. Its nitrogen gas charge provides the fast response essential for today's heavy truck suspension systems. Its extra-large piston bore is engineered to handle the demands of high mileage and severe use. When combined, the gas charge and large-bore provide the consistent control necessary for demanding truck suspensions
- .05-inch Pressure tube withstanding pressure of 9KPSI
- PTFE coated bearing: Reduces friction during operation between the rod and rod guide, improving durability - on most applications
- 1-3/4-inch (44.6 mm) bore: Large bore than most shocks to provide more consistent control
- 10-stage valving: Reacts to wide range of driving conditions - on most applications
- Loop welding technique: Resistance weld with additional 360-degree weld to provide up to 15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability - when required
- 2-3/8 inch (60.3 mm) reserve tube: More fluid for more consistent performance - on most applications
- Robust hydraulic lock-out: Prevents over-extension of the suspension, top-out of the piston and averts damage to the seal assembly - when required
- Tenneco shouldered bushings: Shouldered bushing and bonded bushing with sleeve designs prevent (bushing walkout) for improved quality and durability - on most applications
- Nitrogen gas-charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration - on most applications
- Compressed Bumper Stop: No
- Compressed Length: 13.8750 IN
- Dust Shield: Yes
- Dust Shield Included: Yes
- Dust Shield Material: Metal
- Extended Bumper Stop: No
- Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No
- Extended Length: 22.5625 IN
- Lower Mounting Code: S6
- Lower Mounting Description: Stem Mount - 3.5/16 Stem Length X 5/8"-11 Thread Pitch
- Parts Pack: P01482
- Travel Length: 8.6880 IN
- Upper Mounting Code: LS53
- Upper Mounting Description: Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 5/8" Sleeve ID X 2" Sleeve OAL
This item may interchange to the following part numbers from other brands. This is provided for reference only and does not guarantee that the part your are buying is identical to the part numbers from the brands listed below. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table.
- Gabriel 85080
- Mack 12QK428M
- Mack 14QK3108
- Mack 14QK3108M
- Mack 20863239
- OEM 20863239
- OEM 25626048
- OEM 14QK3108M
- OEM 14QK427M
- OEM 20374545
- OEM 20433426
- Sachs 315620
- Sachs 315621
- Sachs 471700000445
- Sachs 471700000451
- VOLVO / WHITE / GMC 20433426
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.