Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
MOOG premium control arms for foreign and domestic nameplates are engineered for structural strength and corrosion protection.
BRAND: MOOG Chassis Products
- 2011-2015 Dodge Durango (Front Left Upper) (Qualifier: Premium OE Replacement); 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Front Left Upper) (Qualifier: Premium OE Replacement)
- ADDED CORROSION PROTECTION -- Coated studs and e-coated cast iron and steel control arms inhibit premature deterioration
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE -- Available for foreign and domestic nameplates
- Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- EASY TO INSTALL -- Precision tolerances for easy installation and steering alignment giving you a perfect fit right out of the box
- ENHANCED STRUCTURAL STRENGTH -- Heat treated to match or exceed OE requirements to inhibit premature failure
- HIGHLY PRECISE ENGINEERING -- Optimized bushings for quiet operation and resistance to wear, salt, road grime and oils
- LONG LIFE -- Ball stud shape ensures fatigue life, compensating for sag and suspension and adding extra swing when you need it
- MOOG RK621608 Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
- NAPA: 2606860
- NAPA: 2606860M
- ACDelco: 45D1410
- Raybestos Brakes: 502-1410
- Chrysler: 5181833AA
- Dorman: 522-971
- Chrysler: 68046195AD
- Chrysler: 68046195AE
- Chrysler: 68046195AF
- Chrysler: 68046195AG
- Chrysler: 68046195AH
- Chrysler: 68046195AI
- Chrysler: 68217809AA
- Chrysler: 68217809AB
- MAS Industries: CB81247
- Mevotech: CMS251100
- Mevotech: MS251100
- 2011-2015 Dodge Durango - Position: Front Left Upper
- 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Position: Front Left Upper
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.