MSD 83647 Ignition Control Module
This all new Heat HEI Module supersedes the current PN 83645. Using upgraded components, the heat produces high output for stock and MSD applications plus has a built-in rev limiter that is more accurate and easier to set with the engine running.
- Holley Performance Emission Code 1: This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; in all 50 states; when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
- Adjust The Rev Limiter w/o Removing The Cap
- Built-in adjustable rev limiter can easily be set externally
- The Hottest HEI Module you buy-period!
- Advanced dwell control for improved high rpm output
- Easily installs to non-computer controlled (4-Pin) HEI housings
- Fits in stock HEI distributors
- GM Digital HEI Module
- Produces an incredible 8.5 amps of juice
- GM Digital HEI Module; High Output For Stock And MSD Applications; Built-In Adjustable Rev Limiter; Easy Installation;
- Digital HEI Module; GM
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|