MSD 83647 Ignition Control Module
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This all new Heat HEI Module supersedes the current PN 83645. Using upgraded components, the heat produces high output for stock and MSD applications plus has a built-in rev limiter that is more accurate and easier to set with the engine running.
- Holley Performance Emission Code 1: This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; in all 50 states; when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
- Adjust The Rev Limiter w/o Removing The Cap
- Built-in adjustable rev limiter can easily be set externally
- The Hottest HEI Module you buy-period!
- Advanced dwell control for improved high rpm output
- Easily installs to non-computer controlled (4-Pin) HEI housings
- Fits in stock HEI distributors
- GM Digital HEI Module
- Produces an incredible 8.5 amps of juice
- GM Digital HEI Module; High Output For Stock And MSD Applications; Built-In Adjustable Rev Limiter; Easy Installation;
- Digital HEI Module; GM
|WARNING CA Proposition 65||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|